Gold is a precious metal
- Your available Gold, storage capacity, production rate and any bonuses to production, displays after you get some.
- Gold appears, after you:
- Technologies have a requirement to access and research.
- You can get Gold, from:
- Your maximum available Gold is limited by storage capacity.
- Storage for Gold is provided, by:
- Other factors increment storage.
Producer Rate Casino 0.004 per second Trade outpost 0.01 per second Smelter 0.001 per second
- Other factors increment Gold production:
Bonuses to production:
Item Amount Khrysos 25% per Title Funding 20% War
10% Triforce 30% Gold
varies Boost × 2 Rush
- Gold is used, to:
Use of gold:
Use Item Amount craft Coin 5 research Currency 2 research Coin forging 5 research Centralisation 10 research Cavalry 25 research Trade 45 research Funding 50 research War economy 60 research Internationalization 70 research Dealing 100 maintain Bersek 0.01 per second consume Bank 0.10 per second play Casino game 1 depends on bet construct Casino 1 × 1.6n construct Castle 5 × 1.6n where 'n' is the number of the item
- You can win Gold, with Casino game 1, at the Casino.
The amount you can win depends on the amount you bet.