Gold is a precious metal
- Your available Gold, storage capacity, production rate and any bonuses to production, displays after you get some.
- Gold appears, after you:
- You can get Gold, from:
- Your maximum available Gold is limited by storage capacity.
- Storage for Gold is provided, by:
- Other factors increment storage.
- Other factors increment Gold production:
- Gold is used, to:
Use of gold:
Use Item Amount craft Coin 5 research Currency 2 research Coin forging 5 research Centralisation 10 research Cavalry 25 research Trade 45 research Funding 50 research War economy 60 research Internationalization 70 research Dealing 100 maintain Bersek 0.01 per second consume Bank 0.10 per second play Game 1 depends on bet construct Casino 1 × 1.6n construct Castle 5 × 1.6n where 'n' is the number of the item
|Cement | Chemicals | Clay | Coal | Concrete | Copper | Food | Gold | Iron | Knowledge | Mineral | Morale | Nickel | Sand | Steel | Tin | Water | Wood|