Game settings and options
- The Options button. located on the top left corner of the game window, opens the Options dialogue box.
- In the Options dialogue box, you can:
- choose between themes;
- import and export a save game file; and
- select performance factor.
- Select a theme for your game.
- Choose the "Clear Theme"
- It has a White background and black writing, this theme can be a bit dangerous for the eyes.
- Choose the "Dark Theme"
- It has a Black background and white writing.
- Import and export a save game file.
- Select performance factor for slow computers or advanced games (change only if you experience freezing or delay).
- Maximum performance – use if there are no issues.
- Medium performance – worth a try.
- Low performance – may make display stutter, but you will not lose progress.